MyServe sessions are age/level appropriate and led by certified, trained MyServe instructors. All sessions are held at convenient locations near your neighborhood. The primary objective of each session is to creatively introduce your child to the sport of tennis. We utilize the QuickStart Tennis format (developed by Adam and the USTA) with our youngest players, focusing on basic skill development and on-court games. We emphasize racquet and movement skills through fast-paced, realistic drills and games on standard sized courts for our older and more advanced players. Character development, physical development and fun are guaranteed in all of MyServe’s exciting programs. MyServe clinics incorporate the following:
- Tennis skill development
- Exclusive MyServe lesson format and progression
- Fun fitness activities and exercises
- Character-building lessons
- Seasonal prizes
By enrolling your child with MyServe, you can expect:
- Tennis-specific skill development
- Muscle memory development through fun activities
- Engagement of both physical and mental capabilities
- Character development including increased confidence, self-control and self-esteem
- Development of sportsmanship, honesty, cooperation and teamwork
- Top notch customer service as our name suggests. All calls returned within 24 hours!
Answers to FAQ’s
- Equipment provided, including racquets
- If you and your child are not getting what was expected from a particular class speak with the instructor at the court to discuss options including moving your child to a class that matches his or her desires or abilities.
- MyServe can not guarentee the same instructor at each class or session however, we try to keep consistancy as much as possible.
- Bring water and wear supportive sneakers
- Weather updates and scheduling info provided on the MyServe homepage
"….you and your staff really make learning to play so much fun!!! … She really likes the MyServe gang …"-Darlene